At urauthor.com, the privacy of our visitors is vital for us, selling or sharing any of your data with the third party is against our ethics.
What type of information do we collect?
UrAuthor collects identification information personally from users only when they voluntarily provide it as part of the registration process to create an account with us. We will not automatically collect any type of information that identifies User such as their name, address, or email address explicitly.
It’s totally on User’s whether or not to provide registration information to UrAuthor, but such data is required in order to provide you with services.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
- To provide you with the services you have requested.
- To solve your problem.
- To personalise your experience.
- To deliver customer services
- To deliver our obligations under the terms and conditions, you agree to upon registering
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To process your transactions.
- To send emails regarding your account and any orders that you place or work on, as well as promotional communications relevant to our platform and other related content.
Embedded content from other websites
All your information will be 100% secure with us, to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.